The Bebcare Motion is designed to be your eyes and ears while you get things done.
With lots of great features including two-way talk, night vision, a temperature display, zoom in and out, digital pan and tilt, and the ability to play lullabies. Check in on your little one with the Motion’s high-quality 4.3-inch display from up to 300 meters away (clear line of sight). With helpful warnings if the temperature gets too hot or cold, a night light, and an optional breathing sensor if you’re looking to check in on your baby’s vitals. The white noise silencer is designed to tune out the static, so you only wake up when your baby needs you. At 18 hours of standby battery life, the Motion takes you through the day with crystal clear sound and video.
Exactly what you will get::
- 1x Additional Camera for the Motion Video Baby Monitor
- **Parent unit sold separately (camera only)
- Compatible with the Bebcare Motion only (not the Bebcare iQ)
- High-quality video sensor.
- Comfort starry night light.
- 360° pan-and-tilt camera.
- 6 Music lullabies.
- Ultra-low radiation mode automatically enabled, emitting 91% less wireless transmission.
- Embedded temperature sensor detects temperature of the room and is displayed on the parent unit.
- Reduces wireless transmission to 0 in standby mode. Only activates when your baby is crying.
- Operates using the A/C adapter only.
- Has standard point on the back of the unit for easy wall mounting.
- Optional breathing sensor (sold separately).
- Bebcare Motion Parent Unit supports up to 4 cameras. When connected to 2 camera units, the parent unit screen supports "Split Screen View". This view can display two baby monitor videos side-by-side at the same time.
- **Please note that the thickness and number of walls between the parent and child unit will impact the range to some degree.
Optional accessories (not included):
- Breathe Motion Sensor Mat
- Additional Spare Cameras
- Crib Mount
Certification, Awards & Accreditations:
- Conforms to IEC Safety Standards (IEC 60065)
- Conforms to EN Safety Standards (EN 60065), Health (EN 62311), EMC (EN 301 489-1, 3 & 17), Radio Spectrum (EN 300 328, 300 220-1 & 2)
- ICASA certified TA-2020/5381
- DSR Digital Safe Radio Ultra-Low Radiation
- EMF Academy’s No.1 Low EMF Monitor of 2020
- Mothering’s Top Safest Baby Monitor
- Proud Member of the US Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
The science bit – LOW EMISSION – it matters more than we think!
- Did you know that a baby’s brain absorbs 60% more radiation than the average adult? Or that a baby monitor 1 meter away from a crib emits the radiation equivalent to a cell phone tower 150 meters away?
- A worrying majority of baby monitors available to parents today employ transmission technologies that emit strong doses of radiation, all through the day, and even when on standby. These operate at up to 2.4 Ghz: the same bandwidth used by microwave ovens. While radiation carries documented health risks for people of all ages, children and babies are especially vulnerable.
- Bebcare’s patented radio technology emits 91% less wireless transmission and reduces wireless transmission to 0 in standby mode. And, it only activates when your baby is crying.