If a Bebcare product fails to function properly when used as directed under normal conditions and during the 1-year warranty period, StorkBrands will either repair or replace the product, at our discretion, free of charge.
The process for registering a fault is as follows:
- Contact the support team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Include the proof of purchase, monitor type, the fault in question, a supporting video of the fault in action, and photos of both parent and child unit. Please note that the proof of sale must be within the warranty period to be eligible for a repair or replacement free of charge.
- A member of the team will be in touch within 2 business days to troubleshoot. If further testing is required, StorkBrands will arrange to have the unit collected at StorkBrands’ expense.
- StorkBrands will inspect the product and notify you of the approval or rejection of your claim within 14 days of receipt of the product. Such inspection shall be considered final and will not be subject to review.
- StorkBrands will not be responsible for the cost to ship the product back should the claim be rejected.
- StorkBrands will not be able to supply a temporary replacement during this process.
- In the event of a confirmed fault, StorkBrands reserves the right to decide on either a replacement, repair, or refund.
The following will NOT be regarded as warranty defects:
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- Damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- Damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on StorkBrands and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you
Please see the returns policy for more information on how to prepare you product for return and testing.