On! Off! On! Off! Load shedding is driving us all up the wall but we hope we can make life a little easier with the Vizia Mini UPS.
It's uninterruptible power supply with five voltage outputs can supply power to two devices simultaneously, and is ideal to supply backup power to your Bebcare Baby Monitor and Wifi router. During load shedding, the UPS will automatically switch to battery power, and your devices will stay on without any interruption.
The Mini DC UPS can be set up in seconds, with only one cable between the UPS and each device to connect. It also has a 5V USB output, so it can be used as a regular power bank to charge a cell phone. The batteries inside are high quality lithium ion with an expected life span of 6-8 years.
NB: Please read the information below depending on which Monitor you are intending to purchase as the backup power will be different for each. It is also important to note that if you are connecting a second device such as a Wifi router, that the backup time will be less depending on how much power the second devices consumes.
- VIZIA Mini DC UPS
- AC Power Supply 12V
- DC Splitter Cable
- DC Cable
- DC Adapter
Backup power times for Bebcare Monitors:
- Bebcare Hear - both parent and child unit can operate off batteries however if you wish to power up the child unit, it will run for up to 15hrs.
Bebcare Motion - power up the camera (child unit) for up to 11hours.
- Bebcare iQ Wifi - power up the camera (child unit) for up to 7.5hours. Power will be less depending on your Wifi routers consumption.
- Model: VIZ-R616-ESP
- Capacity: 57.72Wh
- Battery type: 6 pcs x 2600mAh lithium ion 18650
- Output voltage: 5V / 9V / 12V / 19V / 24V
- Output current: 5/9/12V 2A, 19/24V 1A
- Output power: 24W
- Input voltage: 100-240V AC
- Weight: 455g
- Size: 159x112x32mm
- Certification: CE, ROHS, FCC, PSE
- Protection: over charge, overload, short circuit